Monday, August 01, 2005

First Class At Macquarie

Hey all!!
So today was my first class at Macquarie (from now on we will call it Mac cause thats easier!)
I am taking this class having to do with communication development, and there are people from all over the world in the class which I think is going to be a huge advantage! There are a lot of people from China, a few from Germany, Thailand, Chile, Colombia, Norway, Quwait, Holland, and me from the USA! We went around the room to talk about ourselves a little bit and where we were from, and it seemed like everyone was very interested in the course and were excited to start learning from each other! So I think this will be a great learning experience! Then I went to my other class of today, only to find out it was cancelled and starting next week! But thats ok because I needed to do other things on campus!
I moved into Erica's house yesterday! Avril and Ross are being very nice! Kind of sad to leave Andy and his family, but Ill be seeing them more often than not! They were so sweet to me for the past two weeks (as they always are!) Im actually heading back up there tonight because Mim and I are getting our hair cut, and Ben is leaving for England tomorrow so we are having dinner at the pub! YAY!

SO thats about it so far! Im looking forward to this semester of meeting cool people from all over the world and learning about all the different cultural perspectives they have to offer!
ok all...i love and miss you all! Hope this finds you well! Email me and let me know whats going on with all of you!
Talk soon....
Amy:-)

No comments: