Saturday, July 16, 2005

Back Down Undah!

Hello All! And welcome to another exciting edition of Amy IN OZ!! haha

So I've made it back down! No big problems...although I did get to sit in the LA airport for about 5 hours cause the plane was late coming in from NY. But a HUGE thank you to Susan and her family for making me feel so welcome in their home! I had a great time! Thanks again!
And it was awesome to see Miss Maura out there in all her glory! What an awesome job man! I really thought it was cool! Miss you already:-(

Anywho....Im just at Andy's house at the moment! I will be for about a week or so until my "family" in Eastwood comes back from holiday! Things are great with him also! It was so funny at the airport because I had called him to let him know the flight was about an hour behind--so he could sleep in a little! Turns out the pilot was going 80 million miles per hour and we arrived only about 10 minutes late! And I got through customs and quarantine so fast! So I was waiting outside for andy--and how unromantic! He was waiting inside somewhere and came up behind me! haha theres a love story for ya! But its great to finally be back with my boy! YAY!
So last night we just met up with a bunch of his friends and his brother, Ben, and had some drinks. Then Ben had a BBQ which was awesome-although it was a bit late cause by that time I was hammered! Being overtired and hungry is not a good combo! 100% bound to get drunk quick! haha But it was a really good time! Today, Andy has a soccer game at 1, then I think we're going to get me a mobile! SO I can rejoin the 21st century! Then there are plans for this evening, but of course I don't know what they are!

But ok...gotta run. My fingers are frozen! Yea....its freezing here! Esp. in the AM!
But I love you all! Missing you! More to come so come on back!

No comments: