Friday, July 01, 2005

First Post

Well....thanks Brandon for giving me yet another thing I dont have time to do!! haha No, I thought this would be a cool thing for me to have whilst "down under!" This way everyone can keep up to date on what Im doing, and can let me know what they are up to! ANNND i can put photos! SWEET AS!

So...here it goes!

Im heading for Oz in approximately 11 days. Freaking out a little to say the least as I am having difficulties with my Visa application. Whatever...im sure you dont wanna hear about it, just take my word that it sucks! However...I am more than stoked to see Andy in that amount of time!!! I miss him soooo much and its gonna be awesome to actually BE with him for more than a month at a time!
Other than that, Ive just been spending the summer working at Home Depot here in the 'cuse, and hanging out with some old friends and the fam of course!!
Had an AWESOME time when everyone from Marist came to visit! Too bad we can't have one more shindig before I go:-( Oh well...a year will fly im sure! They always do!

I've been hanging out with the family too! and all my awesome neighbors! I can't tell you how much im gonna miss living here. I mean im so happy Im going, but its gonna be weird to move back to the states and have to live somewhere else!

Too bad I can't make it to CT this weekend to see Carla and Brandon cause I havent seen either of them since graduation. But Im sure you guys will have a great time and Ill see you when i return!

Well....i think thats about it for now kids. Im off to bed so that I can have my second to last day at the depot! Oh..and Amandas grad party is saturday...so good times ahead girls! I can feel it in me waters!
Ta-da!

-Amy


Just so we can have everything in one place...here are my pic page links.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/amy0631/my_photos
http://community.webshots.com/user/amy06311

No comments: