Thursday, February 05, 2009

random

OK...so I promise I will eventaully get my 101 in 1001 up here SOON! I need to take the list home and really contemplate so I don't put down things I really don't want to!

Anyway, I'm not sure why, but I have this weird issue where I don't like bare feet rubbing on carpet, and I also hate touching towels (especially when they are hot and dry! EWW!) So Andy finds it hilarious when he does either of those things to annoy me! Last night he was trying to get a handle on my weirdness by asking the following:

"So what if I rub my feet on the carepet with socks on?"

No thats fine.

"So what if I rub me feet on the sheets?"

No thats fine.

"And would you be able to handle it if I rubbed your fleece bathrobe all over you?"

Yeah...it's fleece, not terrycloth!

So there it is folks. The weirdness that is Amy.

OK...back to work. And maybe a few minutes contemplating my 101 list!

Thanks for reading :-)

No comments: