Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I've Moved!!

Hello all!

So I have moved from Erica's house to a suburb called Epping! My new address for you all to write me is:
1/64 Oxford Street
Epping, NSW 2121
Australia

So Erica is moving out of her house in about 2 weeks or so! And she is very excited as well! It will be cool for her to be away from home for once! Her parents are annoying as anything! But anyway...I'm out and loving it! The two sisters I live with are Aussie's from Indonesia. The younger more outgoing one is Sonya (26). She works at a bank and is pretty cool! The other sister is nice but not quite as outgoing. Her name is Kiki (28), and she is a nurse from what I understand! But I think things are going to work out just fine! I don't know how long I'll stay there, but for now I'm liking it! I also am getting my new bed tomorrow which I can't wait for! If the chick isn't lying about it, it sounds like an absolutely amazing bed! We shall see!
I went to Big W (their = to Walmart!) today and got new towels and a shower caddy for my new ensuite!! That may be the most exciting part! Well, that and the fact that I won't be living in a half put together house where I have to walk to the toilet all the way across the house!! haha

Anyway...thats all there is really for now! Andy is great as per usual! He is going to a buck's turn this weekend (that = bachelor party)! So I'm sure it will be crazy! I think I'm going to a charity thing with his bro on Friday and to the city on Saturday. Should be good fun! I also need to start doing some work on my papers soon! AHHH! I almost forgot there was work involved with going to school! haha

ok....I'm out! Love and miss you all and hope to hear from you sooooon!
MUAH!
ames:-)

No comments: